X3 - Xtreme Twin Extension Pack #8-9
Plus 20% VAT
- X3 - Xtreme Twin Extension Pack #8-9 for use with an Xtreme 35 or an Xtreme 25 with Extension 35 Pack fitted
- Featuring the Patented Gardiner Smart Clamps
- Comes with End Cap fitted
- Click Here for the full Pole Range Specification Chart
- X3 - Xtreme Twin Extension Pack #8-9 - Can be fitted onto an X3 - Xtreme 35 to take it to 44ft
- Weight = 670g
Please do not purchase this pole until you have watched the first video on the Product Video as this explains how this revolutionary pole system works.
Click Here to view the Telescopic Pole User Guide .pdf - these poles need to be maintained in strict accordance with this user guide to prevent damage or wear.
If purchasing a single section extension with one of our poles then the standard length hose pack will be sufficient to allow this to be used. If purchasing more than one extension section with a pole then a longer hose pack may need to be purchased separately – please note that this will not be done automatically. Longer length hose-packs can be purchased from this page. Please see chart below to see how much spare hose is supplied as standard with each size pole hosepack.
Pole Hose Pack & Extension Guide
|Pole Length Name||Extended Pole Length||Std Hose Pack Supplied||Spare Length of Hose||No. of Extensions that can be used with Std Hose Pack|
|35||10.39m||15m||4.61m||3 (Twin Pack + 1)|
|46/47||13.85/14.24m||20m||6.15/5.76m||3 (Triple Pack)|
|50||15m||20m||5m||3 (Triple Pack)|
|63||19m||25m||6m||2 (Twin Pack)|
Super light weight using high modulus (63.3 MSI) carbon fibre technology
High Strength Extension Sections - Hi-Modulus Carbon