X3 - Xtreme 25
Plus 20% VAT
- The Perfect Balance of Light Weight, Rigidity & Strength
- The most rigid compact pole type in our range
- Fully Telescopic Extending Sections 5 Section High Modulus (63.3MSI) Carbon Fibre Telescopic Pole
- Featuring the Patented Gardiner Smart Clamps
- Base Handle Section has outer insulated layer for safety
- Comes Complete with FREE Brush* & Quick LoQ Gooseneck*
- Working Reach: 30ft
- Click Here for the full Pole Range Specification Chart
- X3 - Xtreme 25 - 5 Section High Modulus Telescopic Pole
- The 25ft Xtreme kicks off the rest of the range and allows for the lightest, easiest way of window cleaning available. By the use of the Xtreme#6-7 Extension Pack, this 25ft pole can be converted into a 35ft fully telescopic Xtreme pole - please note that a longer hose pack would be needed if using this pole with a #6-7 twin pack extension
- The 35ft Xtreme can also be used with the Xtreme#8-9 Extension Pack turning it into a fully telescopic 44ft Xtreme pole. With the use of modular extensions this can then be taken to 74ft.
- Comes complete with FREE Brush* & Quick-LoQ Gooseneck*
- We do not recommend the use of the original Aquadapter on Xtreme Poles - select our pole flow valve option if required
- Click Here to view the Xtreme Pole User Guide .pdf - Please read before purchasing - these poles need to be maintained in strict accordance with this user guide to prevent damage or wear.
- High Modulus (63.3MSI) Carbon Fibre Telescopic Pole
- Innovation not imitation - The lightest rigid telescopic pole range on the Planet!
- Reduce fatigue and strain to the absolute minimum
- Increase productivity and speed on the job
- Patented Construction - Granted Utility Patent No. GB3488342
- Featuring the Patented Gardiner Smart Clamps - Patent Numbers - UK - GB2512390, Europe - SP2784335, China - ZL201310301256.1
*or instead, upgrade to a selection of brushes & goosenecks as shown in the drop down boxes
**please note that if no brush is selected then no jets will be sent, even if selected
***The 4 jet options apply only for 35cm and 45cm wide brushes. If the 4 jet option is selected for a standard width brush, this will automatically be reduced to 2 jets and no refund issued for the extra 2 jets selected.
If purchasing a single section extension with one of our poles then the standard length hose pack will be sufficient to allow this to be used. If purchasing more than one extension section with a pole then a longer hose pack may need to be purchased separately – please note that this will not be done automatically. Longer length hose-packs can be purchased from this page. Please see chart below to see how much spare hose is supplied as standard with each size pole hosepack.
Pole Hose Pack & Extension Guide
|Pole Length Name||Extended Pole Length||Std Hose Pack Supplied||Spare Length of Hose||No. of Extensions that can be used with Std Hose Pack|
|25||7.64m||10m||2.36m||1 (not a twin pack)|