5 Jet Types
- Black - 2mm Pencil Jets - the standard jet for the majority of professional users
- Red - 50° Fanjet - medium width fan spray pattern - offers a blend between pencil and fan jet on low flow rates
- Grey - 100° Fanjet - wide fan spray pattern
- Green - 3mm Pencil Jets - twice the standard flow rate - for those with high water flow needs
- Blue - 1.4mm Pencil Jets - half flow rate jets - useful if using four jets on a wider 35cm/45cm brushes
Points to note
- If using the Fanjet versions - some brushes may need inner bristles trimming to allow for the full fanjet spray pattern to work
- If using these jets with a pole equipped with a pull on/off internal flow valve - you will need to have a gooseneck hose clip fitted above the gooseneck to prevent the gooseneck hose being pulled back into the pole which would tug on these jets and could lead to damage of the jet with long term use.
- 6 month manufacturing defect warranty
- Can only be used on brushes with the Jet Capsule moulded jet holes - Click Here to view these Jet Capsule brushes
- UKIPO Registered Design NO.6060372
1 customer reviews
Jet CapsulesBy Bob August 22, 2019
Have been using the fan jets for a few days and decided to switch to 3mm pencil, cannot believe how easy it was to change, great idea.