5 Jet Types
- Black - 2mm Pencil Jets - the standard jet for the majority of professional users
- Red - 50° Fanjet - medium width fan spray pattern - offers a blend between pencil and fan jet on low flow rates
- Grey - 100° Fanjet - wide fan spray pattern
- Green - 3mm Pencil Jets - twice the standard flow rate - for those with high water flow needs
- Blue - 1.4mm Pencil Jets - half flow rate jets - useful if using four jets on a wider 35cm/45cm brushes
- If using these jets on a pole with a Swivel Gooseneck - you will need to have a hose clip or similar fitted above the gooseneck to prevent the jet hose and brush connector being put under strain in use which could lead to damage of the Jet Capsule
- If using these jets with a pole equipped with a pull on/off internal flow valve, such as a Univalve - you will need to have a hose clip or similar fitted above the gooseneck to prevent the gooseneck hose being pulled back into the pole which would tug on these jets and could lead to damage of the jet with long term use.Such damage would not be covered under warranty.
- If using the Fanjet versions - some brushes may need inner bristles trimming to allow for the full fanjet spray pattern to work
- 6 month manufacturing defect warranty
- Can only be used on brushes with the Jet Capsule moulded jet holes
- UKIPO Registered Design NO.6060372
3 customer reviews
New JetsBy Space Monkey December 28, 2019
Easy to clean out debris. The old jets used to break because of the rigid plastic, the new fittings are a great improvement.
Fan Jet CapsulesBy Kit November 07, 2019
Fan Jets work a treat, gives fantastic glass coverage using these jets, to change - so easy, quick twist and pull.
Jet CapsulesBy Bob August 22, 2019
Have been using the fan jets for a few days and decided to switch to 3mm pencil, cannot believe how easy it was to change, great idea.