Supreme™ – Extra wide splaying bristles – feels very soft and easy on the glass whilst also providing some sill cleaning ability. Minimum pressure needed to achieve an easy splay of bristles with low frame impact due to compact & rounded edge stock design.
- Dual Trim - inner bristles are a shorter length - allows for easy splay
- Medium-Soft Bristles
- DuPont Nylon & Natural Bristles give improved feel on the glass & superior cleaning power
- Stock Dimensions - 232mm x 37mm, Bristle Dimensions - 29cm (11.5") x 12cm (5")
- Large Bristle Splay Area - 348cm² - increases to 448cm² under full working pressure
- Suitable for rinsing on the glass
- Weight = 185g (bare brush stock)
- These brushes feature two sets of twin jet holes to allow fitment of multiple choices of jets, ie, 2x fan jets or 2x pencil jets
- Suitable for use with water temperatures up to 30°C
- Six month manufacturing defect warranty
3 customer reviews
Best All RounderBy Michael May 22, 2019
Excellent brush for every type of window with nice long bristles for those deep sills. Water and dirt is swiped away off the sills with ease. My current brush has had 6 months of daily use. I use it on maintenance and first cleans.
Amazing BrushBy David March 26, 2019
Fantastic brush - it hugs the glass expanding coverage, easily goes into corners on an angle. Almost cleans with one pass and rinses on the glass too with fan jets. The best I have used,
DuPont. Thank you.
Supreme DuPont hybrid brushBy Phil December 08, 2018
I never really leave reviews but this brush has been so good from the start I had to write one.
I have been using supreme brushes for many years and was curious what the DuPont bristles might offer.
The first day I noticed how much slicker the brush glided over the glass and liked how the bristles splayed out at a higher angle, giving more cleaning area than before. This has made regular jobs even easier!
Only been using it for a couple of weeks now but very happy how it cleans and it seems to be wearing well.
Awesome brush for maintenance cleans, not sure I’d use it on first cleans but that’s just because I like to have a old brush for those jobs.
Highly recommend this brush and worth the extra ££ :)