SLX 39 - 8 section telescopic carbon pole
Comes complete with FREE Super-Lite® Brush, Quick-LoQ Gooseneck*, 'All Season' Pole Hose & Connector**
- 100% Carbon Fibre Content in Extending Sections
- Base Handle Section has Outer Insulated Layer for Safety
- Extended length - 11.7m
- Closed Length - 1.72m
- Weight - 2500g
- Handle Diameter - 43mm
- Insulated Handle Section has been tested to resist up to 5,000v with an average resistance of 3.2 GΩ
- Featuring the Patented Gardiner Smart Clamps - Patent Numbers - UK - GB2512390, Europe - SP2784335, China - ZL201310301256.1
- Click Here to view the Telescopic Pole User Guide .pdf - Please read before using these poles
*or instead, upgrade to selection of goosenecks as shown in drop down box
**please note that if no hose is selected then no connector will be sent, even if selected
***please note that if no brush is selected then no jets will be sent, even if selected
****The 4 jet options apply only for 35cm and 45cm wide brushes. If the 4 jet option is selected for a standard width brush, this will automatically be reduced to 2 jets and no refund issued for the extra 2 jets selected.
SLX 39 Carbon Pole
- Section Material - 100% Carbon Fibre on all extending sections
- Clamp Material - Dupont-Zytel® thermoplastic reinforced nylon
- Insulated matt finish handle section
- Top of pole has a No.1 size Gardiner Smart Clamp to connect to the Gardiner QuicK-LoQ gooseneck system
1 customer reviews
SLX 39 - perfect for blocks of flatsBy Patrick October 09, 2018
Had this pole for a good few months and its perfect for block of flats, even at full length there is little flex so you can move the pole quickly.
It's also light enough to use all day, so if we ever have a block with 4-5 floors this is the pole we use and we don't even change for a smaller pole
when we get to lower floors. When we use a +60' pole we stop using it as soon as we get down to 40' and pick this one up to save our arms.
If you can only afford one pole this is the one to get.