SLX 27 - 6 section telescopic carbon pole
Comes complete with FREE Super-Lite® Brush, Quick-LoQ Gooseneck*, 'All Season' Pole Hose & Connector**
- 100% Carbon Fibre Content in Extending Sections
- Base Handle Section has Outer Insulated Layer for Safety
- Extended length - 8.10m
- Closed Length - 1.56m
- Weight - 1670g
- Handle Diameter - 37mm
- Insulated Handle Section has been tested to resist up to 5,000v with an average resistance of 3.2 GΩ
- Featuring the Patented Gardiner Smart Clamps - Patent Numbers - UK - GB2512390, Europe - SP2784335, China - ZL201310301256.1
- Click Here to view the Telescopic Pole User Guide .pdf - Please read before using these poles
*or instead, upgrade to selection of goosenecks as shown in drop down box
**please note that if no hose is selected then no connector will be sent, even if selected
***please note that if no brush is selected then no jets will be sent, even if selected
****The 4 jet options apply only for 35cm and 45cm wide brushes. If the 4 jet option is selected for a standard width brush, this will automatically be reduced to 2 jets and no refund issued for the extra 2 jets selected.
SLX 27 Carbon Pole
- Section Material - 100% Carbon Fibre on all extending sections
- Clamp Material - Dupont-Zytel® thermoplastic reinforced nylon
- Insulated matt finish handle section
- Top of pole has a No.1 size Gardiner Smart Clamp to connect to the Gardiner QuicK LoQ gooseneck system
4 customer reviews
The best yetBy Gonzo January 14, 2020
I didn't think a pole could be this light. It's incredible. I can't wait to attach my boars hair brush and get on with some top notch shining.
SLX 27By Wilds Window Cleaning June 17, 2018
I have tried other poles on the market and found Gardiner to be one of the best. I bought the 27 as my daily pole, great rigidit and light too. Went back to using my old pole (streamline) due to a technical issue with the univalve on the SLX...big mistake!, wouldn't be without it now.
SLX - 27By THLCO January 23, 2018
Bought this pole off Gardiners as the range was recommended to me by other business owners who work in this industry. The SLX - 27 is a great sized pole for me as I use a small van which the pole easily fits inside. The pole itself is a great piece of equipment not only for cleaning the glass but cleaning fascia/guttering/soffits. Its offers the technician a good degree of rigidity which I prefer when cleaning external gutters that are not in great condition. I now only use Gardiners products for my Window Cleaning business, basically because of quality of products i.e. the clamping system and not forgetting the speed products are delivered via FED EX which tends to be next day delivery and the staff are always very helpful with any questions I may have.
Great poleBy Alex Redworth December 27, 2016
Hi I am Alex Redworth. I run a window cleaning business in Gloucester, we have 3 employees who use the water fed poles on a daily basis, our preferred pole is the SLX 27 for both domestic & commercial work as it can reach the majority of most windows including sky lights.
It's hard wearing and robust. We have 9 Gardiner poles in total, 4 of which are the SLX.
Great poles - can and will recommend for every window cleaner. We wouldn't be able to do the job without them now! They're an essential part of our kit.