- For use with cold water systems and water up to 50˚C
- Comes with stem to barb adapter and O clip fitted for secure attachment to push-fit gooseneck connector
- When selecting a flow valve an extra 1.5m of selected hose will be added after the valve
- For maximum ease of use, disconnect pole hose from reel hose and hand coil from pole base to connector, allowing loops and kinks to fall out.
- Please note: using this pole hose on the hose reel, instead of reel hose, will invalidate its warranty as it is not designed to cope with the extra abrasion, pressure and wear that reel hose can cope with.
- Please note: using a Univalve or similar device puts an added strain on the hose because of the pulling action on the hose. This can lead to premature wear or splitting of the hose which is not covered under our usual warranty terms.
3 customer reviews
Replacement Flexible Reinforced Yellow PVC Pole Hose PackBy Steve April 30, 2018
This is nice well constructed and reinforced tubing to for your pole that I reckon will last some time.
However I do find it very frustrating that the rubbery finished sticks to itself, so when unwinding to use your pole it twists and knots very easily.
It kinks far more than the cheaper PVC tubing if you pull it along behind you.
Overall, it's ok, but I won't be replacing it when mine wears out. I'll stick to the cheaper PVC tubing.
Replacement Flexible Reinforced Yellow PVC Pole Hose PackBy Tuffers November 14, 2016
I rigged my pole with the Gardiner's reinforced pole hose. You have to use JG barbed inserts with this hose.
The first job this morning it got its first run out and boy is it good!! It has a kind of rubbery workability, it's lovely and soft, lays flat and has kinkability.
If you want a no nonsense pole hose then this is for you. Being reinforced I think it will last you a while too!"
Not so badBy Carl November 09, 2016
I bought this hoping it would reduce the pole hose kinking and preferring the larger OD. It would kink a little easier and did tear fairly easy as the outside skin is thin, but a secondary internal skin means it did not leak. Still in use a few months on. It is an ok product.