- Carbon Fibre Modular Water Fed Pole for Window Cleaning
- Comes Complete with FREE Super-Lite® Brush, Quick-LoQ Gooseneck, 'All Season' Pole Hose & Connector, Holdall, Velcro Straps, PTFE Spray and Instruction Manual.
- Hand-Crafted from High Modulus Carbon Fibre and Advanced Matrix system - 63.3MSI Modulus Carbon Fibre Cloth is used throughout the construction of this pole.
- These poles are part of a modular system that provides quick and easy adaptability.
- The Super-Lite® Modular 46 comes as a 8 section pole with each section pushing into the section above using a super-stiff taper joint.
- The pole has an external hose which Velcro's to the pole allowing quick and easy detachment of sections whilst in use. All other longer pole packages simply add extra base sections and come with appropriately longer hose lengths.
- These type of poles are currently being used throughout the country by hundreds of operators who enjoy the benefits of a super light pole. They are particularly suited to commercial work where there is a high volume of repetitive work, even at modest heights. They can also be used on any type of work where windows of a high level are encountered. Once you are working with the pole on the job there is no need to change poles for lower work, simply remove sections and carry on working.
- We would personally recommend using a telescopic pole (perhaps from the SLX or Xtreme ranges) for domestic or smaller properties as these thin-wall lightweight modular poles are not really suited to domestic type work environments.
- We do not recommend using these poles with brushes weighing more than 270g
3 - 4 working day lead time