Universal™ Sill – A robust ‘all round’ cleaning brush for getting into every corner, frame and sill - clean everything from one brush. Robust side bristles to protect the brush from impact and abrasion in use. Also popular for Soffits, Facias, Gutters and Conservatory Roofs.
- Universal Sill Brush Design - Cleans all-round windows, frames, sills and recesses
- Single Trim - all bristles the same length on main bristles
- Medium-Soft Flocked Bristles
- Please note that the blue & black side bristles are not flocked - exercise care if using these side bristle on painted or delicate surfaces
- Suitable for rinsing off the glass
- Weight = 225g (bare brush stock)
- Width = 26cm - 10"
- Suitable for use with water temperatures up to 45°C
- Features the new Gardiner Jet Capsule System
- Comes with 1 set of jet capsules in the price
- If using with wide fanjets it may be necessary to trim surrounding inner bristles to allow fan to jet sideways fully
- If using this brush on a pole with a Swivel Gooseneck - you will need to pull out a little more of the gooseneck hose from the gooseneck and put an O-Clip around it so that it doesn’t pull back through the gooseneck and impede the swivel action, this will also prevent damage to the Jet Capsule
- If using this brush on a pole equipped with a pull on/off internal flow valve, such as a Univalve - you will need to have a hose clip or similar fitted above the gooseneck to prevent the gooseneck hose being pulled back into the pole which would tug on the jets and could lead to damage of the jets with long term use. Such damage would not be covered under warranty
- Registered Design
- Six month manufacturing defect warranty
4 customer reviews
Universal 26cm sill brush - flockedBy Dean posh May 12, 2020
It’s just Great.
I have bought 5 for each van.
If you have another brand of brush just bin it and get on it.
Universal 26cm Flocked BrushBy Bruce May 09, 2020
I bought this brush along with an SLX 22 pole and I’m very pleased with it’s performance. It’s light and able to get into the small gaps and the cladding that’s surround the windows.
An excellent all rounder.
Universal 26 cm flocked sill brushBy Alan MWC April 27, 2020
I've been using this for two weeks, fitted with 2m pencil jets, after previously using the medium 26cm sill brush. For cleaning upvc it's superb, you can clean everything quickly, and it gets right along the edges of the frame. The blue bristles help remove more stubborn marks, bird poo etc.
It's not as soft as other flocked brushes, but this gives more power on the glass and frames,but it still has that superb flocked feel, personally I don't think you can beat the flocked brushes.
I've used on 4,8 & 12 weekly cleans, and it does a great job on all of them.
I've used on Georgian, sash, upvc and gable windows and it works on all of them.
I love the side bristles, stops the load bangs on deeper frames and boxed windows...
Overall, it is brilliant, and a brush of choice used everyday.... Highly recommended
Universal brushBy [email protected] al window cleaning services April 17, 2020
Just purchased this new brush for UPVC cleaning, best brush by far for cleaning UPVC . The new fan jets have more pressure, easy to rinse, thanks Gardiners ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️