Sill – Our original lightweight Radius Sill brush. Allows glass and sill to be cleaned by one brush. Also popular for Soffits, Facias, Gutters and Conservatory Roofs.
- Dual Trim - inner bristles are a shorter length - allows for easy splay
- Medium-Soft Bristles
- Excellent cleaning power for first cleans, leaded, gutters, soffits & conservatory roofs
- Suitable for rinsing on the glass
- Weight = 225g (bare brush stock)
- Width = 24cm - 9"
- Suitable for use with water temperatures up to 45°C
- If using with wide fanjets it may be necessary to trim surrounding inner bristles to allow fan to jet sideways fully
- If using this brush on a pole with a Swivel Gooseneck - you will need to pull out a little more of the gooseneck hose from the gooseneck and put an O-Clip around it so that it doesn’t pull back through the gooseneck and impede the swivel action, this will also prevent damage to the Jet Capsule
- If using this brush on a pole equipped with a pull on/off internal flow valve, such as a Univalve - you will need to have a hose clip or similar fitted above the gooseneck to prevent the gooseneck hose being pulled back into the pole which would tug on the jets and could lead to damage of the jets with long term use. Such damage would not be covered under warranty
- Patent Office Registered Design No. 4020749
- Six month manufacturing defect warranty