Universal™ Sill – A robust ‘all round’ cleaning brush for getting into every corner, frame and sill - clean everything from one brush. Robust side bristles to protect the brush from impact and abrasion in use. Also popular for Soffits, Facias, Gutters and Conservatory Roofs.
- Universal Sill Brush Design - Cleans all-round windows, frames, sills and recesses
- Dual Trim - inner bristles are a shorter length - allows for easy splay
- Medium-Soft Bristles
- Suitable for rinsing on the glass
- Weight = 340g (bare brush stock)
- Width = 35cm - 14"
- Suitable for use with water temperatures up to 45°C
- Features the new Gardiner Jet Capsule System
- Comes with 1 set of jet capsules in the price
- If using with wide fanjets it may be necessary to trim surrounding inner bristles to allow fan to jet sideways fully
- If using this brush on a pole with a Swivel Gooseneck - you will need to pull out a little more of the gooseneck hose from the gooseneck and put an O-Clip around it so that it doesn’t pull back through the gooseneck and impede the swivel action, this will also prevent damage to the Jet Capsule
- If using this brush on a pole equipped with a pull on/off internal flow valve, such as a Univalve - you will need to have a hose clip or similar fitted above the gooseneck to prevent the gooseneck hose being pulled back into the pole which would tug on the jets and could lead to damage of the jets with long term use. Such damage would not be covered under warranty
- Patent Pending & Registered Design
- Six month manufacturing defect warranty