- Compact, light commerical RO Membrane
- Commercial HF5 Ultra Low-Pressure 12" Membrane
- Suitable for low water temperature inputs below 10°C & generally lower pressure than the HF4 RO Membranes
- Optimum Input Water Pressure range is 50-100PSI (3.4-7 BAR)
- Average Rejection ratio - 98% (200ppm down to 4ppm with input water at 25°C)
- Recommended waste water ratios (product:waste) - 1:1.5 under 100ppm, 1:2 100-250ppm, 1:3 250-400ppm
- Nominal 500gpd rating - will produce from 700-1250 litres per day
1 customer reviews
ExcellentBy Nathan January 19, 2017
Purchased as a replacement for a 3x 10" 100GPD membrane RO system. This membrane along with the 3012 housing (sold by Gardiner) is what I wish I'd gone with in the first place.
It brings my incoming tap water down from a TDS of 480ppm to 10ppm and has a good product flow. We do have good water pressure here so obviously results will vary from house to house.
I also used the Fibredyne CFB Plus pre filter (from Gardiner) which has replaced the traditional 3x pre filter set up. This has made a very compact, efficient RO system.