- Membrane element for the 720 gpd PRF-RO & Merlin reverse osmosis system
- Optimum Input Water Pressure range is 50psi (3.4 bar) - 80psi (5.5bar)
- Nominal 720gpd rating (2 membranes) - Real world operation would provide 1000 -1700 litres per 24 hour day on average input pressure of 70psi
- Average rejection rate - 93% @ 80psi (5.5 bar) - If input TDS is 200ppm then at 80psi the output TDS would be about 15ppm
- Average waste water ratio is about 1:3 (product:waste) when used as standard PRF-RO unit
- GE Part No. 4000569
- These membranes should be changed at least every 2 years
- After fitting new membrane, disconnect the membrane's housing output from the DI vessel (if fitted) and turn flush valve to open and allow to flush for at least 1hour. Reconnect and start production.