- Gardiner Gooseneck Valve with Twist Action - Patented Inner Valve Technology
- "Control is not letting go" - Maintain full 'two-hand' control of the pole whilst controlling the water flow
- Simple and fast twist to actuate action - Twist clockwise on the handle to open and twist anti-clockwise on the handle to close
- Twist on at the top LH corner of the window and Twist off on the bottom RH corner
- Adjustable Tension Control to allow for different brush sizes and pole heights
- Maximum recommended pole height - 50ft
- Maximum recommended water temperature 70°C
- Can be operated with your hand for use on ground floor windows
- Improves speed of water control compared to a manual valve
- Quick-LoQ® brush connection
- No servicing needed - no O rings to grease or grub screws to adjust
- Suitable for pumped water supplies at up to 100psi
- Not suitable for use with caustic chemicals such as Sodium Hypochlorite
- Weight - 130g (33g more than a standard Angle Adapter)
- Also available as a cost option on our pole assemblies
- 6 month operational warranty on inner valve
- 12 month warranty on outer structural parts
- US Patents 5799987 - 5937885
- Remove old gooseneck from the pole
- Take the hose coming up the pole and push-fit into the 8mm push fit connector o the base of the gooseneck valve assembly
- Slide the gooseneck valve into the top of the pole, push fully in and close the top clamp - ensure that the top pole clamp is firmly tightened so that it holds the gooseneck valve base with it being able to spin
- Fit a brush to the top of the gooseneck valve and connect the brush T connector to the top piece of tube from the valve
- Before first use ensure that all of the pole clamps are correctly tightened - it is important that the pole clamps firmly clamp the pole sections when using this valve
- adjust the gooseneck valve adjuster so that it operate with the desired force needed - TIP, when working at height this will need to be loosened off compared to ground and first floor work
How to Operate
- Extend the pole to the window, position the brush in the top left hand corner of the window and twist the pole to the right (clockwise from the pole base)
- When finished position the brush head on the bottom right hand corner of the window and twist the pole to the left (anti-clockwise from the pole base)
- Move to the next window and repeat
- Water is not flowing through the device - ensure that the device is turned on, check the device is not frozen, the unit could have a dirt blockage to clear remove the gooseneck from the pole turn around and connect the top hose to the pole hose and flush dirt out.
- Water is not shutting off using the device - ensure that the device is firmly clamped in the top section of the pole. The unit could have a dirt blockage to clear - remove the gooseneck from the pole turn around and connect the top hose to the pole hose and flush dirt out.
- The unit is too stiff to operate - loosen the bolt cap adjuster until desired tension is reached
- The unit is too loose and turns off too easily - tight the bolt cap adjuster until the desired tension is reached
1 customer reviews
Gooseneck ValveBy Tim November 04, 2019
We have three of these in use on different size poles. We have used them for several months. They are easy to fit and easy to use.
No more reaching for the tap, having to hold the tap or have it hanging over our shoulders. Great water saving!
Originally purchased to do away with inline taps. Greatest benefit has been water saving.
On one particular contract we previously used around 325 ltrs. By using the gooseneck valves we now use around 250ltrs. We found that switching off in between windows the water saving was profound. Less water used results in less resin changes, meaning money saved and also not running out of water. Used on high buildings we have found the health and safety aspect to be advantageous not having to remove our hands from the pole and being more in control. Maximum height we have used is 45 foot.
When used with the back pack, switching off in between windows resulted in being able to clean more houses on one fill.
Very delighted, yes would recommend!