SLX 35 - 7 section telescopic carbon pole
Comes complete with FREE Super-Lite® Brush, Quick-LoQ Gooseneck*, 'All Season' Pole Hose & Connector**
- 100% Carbon Fibre Content in Extending Sections
- Base Handle Section has Outer Insulated Layer for Safety
- Extended length - 10.39m
- Closed Length - 1.72m
- Weight - 2150g
- Handle Diameter - 40mm
- Insulated Handle Section has been tested to resist up to 5,000v with an average resistance of 3.2 GΩ
- Featuring the Patented Gardiner Smart Clamps - Patent Numbers - UK - GB2512390, Europe - SP2784335, China - ZL201310301256.1
- Click Here to view the Telescopic Pole User Guide .pdf - Please read before using these poles
*or instead, upgrade to selection of goosenecks as shown in drop down box
**please note that if no hose is selected then no connector will be sent, even if selected
SLX 35 Carbon Pole
- Section Material - 100% Carbon Fibre on all extending sections
- Clamp Material - Dupont-Zytel® thermoplastic reinforced nylon
- Insulated matt finish handle section
- Top of pole has a No.1 size Gardiner Smart Clamp to connect to the Gardiner QuicK-LoQ gooseneck system
3 customer reviews
SLX 22 & 35By Neil February 21, 2017
I have 2 SLX 22 both with the new shut off valve on. They are great. Take a bit of getting used to but by far the best poles we have.
We use them on most of our jobs. The 35ft only gets used on really big 3 stories now and then that also doubles up as a 45ft as we have the extension sections for it.
I need another 30/35 for a new job and have been looking at all the competition. But although a tad dear than some, I think I will be buying another SLX.
Best poles ever. And I've used most of the competitions poles.
SLX35By Domestic Window Cleaner December 15, 2015
WAY BETTER THAN ALUMINIUM
Compared to my aluminium Brodex hyrdra alloy poles you get:
I had been using aluminium 18ft and 35ft poles. I was happy with them as they lasted for years but over time busted my back (meaning I have just spent £300+ on Chriocracking bills) as well as leaving powder coating all over my hands (and then anything I touched including frames!).
After much thought replaced with the carbon SLX 22ft pole and SLX35ft pole.
After several months use I am totally impressed. The 22ft feels way lighter than my previous pole. Can't quite believe how much difference 500gms make.
In fact these poles are so light that my new SLX35 foot is comparable in weight to the 18ft aluminium Brodex pole I had before (which is almost half the size).
Whereas 18ft limits you to 1st floor windows I can comfortably use the SLX22 on homes up to the 2nd floor. In fact almost all the 3 storey homes I was using my heavy aluminium 35footer for (and intended to use my new SLX35 on) I can instead use this light 22footer.
Once the clamps had bedded in they have proven to be easy and reliable and don't keep catching on guttering when reaching over conservatory roofs.
I have rigged up my own tubing and jets as per my preference but that aside this is an awesome pole
Amazing PoleBy Philip January 10, 2015
Been using an SLX since 2009 and its still going strong on its original clamps and sections. Its indestructible, true testament to Gardiner. I never buy from anyone else anymore.