Build Your Own DIY Commerical RO System
- Start with either a 10" or 20" twin pre-filter assembly
- Then choose the size of RO and Housing needed
- Select choice of Waste Ratio Valve
- Assemble and Use
- Comes complete with all connectors needed to assemble (John Guest tubing will need to be bought separately)
- See Technical Info and Video for full assembly and use instructions
- Please note that no assembly advice or support can be offered on this product by our Customer Service Team over the phone.
- It is assumed that these items have been checked by the purchaser as suitable for their water processing needs prior to selection and purchasing.
- No specific choice recommendation will be made by our Customer Services Team
What is included?
- Choice of Pre-filter Double Housing (complete with 1x Sediment filter, 1x Fibredyne filter, 2x 3/4" to 1/2" reducing bushes, 2x 1/2" John Guest fittings, Silicone Grease and PTFE tape)
- Choice of RO Membrane & Housing - 500pgd comes complete with 1x 3012 housing, 1x 3012 membrane, 3x John Guest 1/2" to 3/8" screw fittings, 4021 & 4040 bundles come complete with Housing (brackets inc.) and Membrane selected, 3x 1/2" John Guest fittings, 1x 1/2" Blanking Plug, Silicone Grease and PTFE tape
- Choice of Waste Ratio Valve
What is not included?
- John Guest 1/2" Tubing needs to be selected separately
- Connector to attach to water supply
- DI Vessels
DIY Assembly Instructions - Commercial RO Reverse Osmosis Kit - 500gpd to 2000gpd
- First of all Click Here to watch the Video Assembly Guide
- Fit Reducing Bushes and John Guest Inserts to the Pre-filter Housing Assenbly
- Insert Sediment and Fibredyne Carbon Filter
- Assemble the Membrane Housing with John Guest Inserts
- Fit the RO Membrane of your choice inside the Housing
- Connect the outlet from the Pre-filter assembly to the inlet on the membrane
- Connect the waste from the RO Housing to the Waste Valve of your choice and direct the waste water to drain
- Connect the product water pipe to the product outlet on the housing
- When first installing the membrane, flush the membrane for 1 hour to remove the preservative
- When flushed and output TDS has dropped to production levels then connect product up to the DI vessels or the storage tank
- Ensure that the RO membrane is flushed for 5 minutes before every full tank fill and for 10-30 minutes once a week