Install on industrial systems such as car washes, window cleaning, manufacturing, and food processing.
- Highly efficient and accurate due to its advanced microprocessor technology.
- Displays TDS levels of the Feed Water, Product Water and DI Water with3 electrode probes.
- Auto-Off function conserves battery power. The unit shuts off automatically after 20 seconds.
- Dual Range - Measures from 0-999 ppm, with a resolution of 1 ppm. From 1000 to 9990 ppm, the resolution is in 10 ppm increments, indicated by a blinking 'x10' image.
- Designed for commercial/industrial applications
- Strong, water-resistant casing
- Variable mounting bracket.
- The batteries included with this product are provided for in-store demonstration and function checking purposes. It is possible that they may become weak or discharged prior to purchase. The customer may need to replace them with fresh cells to ensure proper operation.
- Click here for installation and operation manual
Fittings: 1/4" standard, also available with 3/8" or 1/2" (Please note that these are John Guest tubing sizes not hose sizes - to use hose you will need to buy a stem to barb adapter of the correct size)
Range: 0-9990 ppm
Conversion Factor: NaCl (avg. 0.5)
Cable Length: 46" (including sensor)
Calibration: Factory calibrated to NaCl 342 ppm. Re-calibration can be done separately for each line, or simultaneously for both
Power source: 2 x 1.5V button cell batteries (included)
Battery life: approx. 1000 hours of continuous use
Size: 11.6 x 6.8 x1.8 cm (4.6 x 2.6 x .7in.)
Weight: 201.3 g (7.1 oz.)