GrippaReel Hose Reel - Static
The most frustrating part of a static purification system is the large unwieldy transfer hose used to decant the
purified water into vehicles. A system can look fantastic, but the large pile of 15 metres of untidy hose is not just
an eye sore but also a potential health and safety hazard. Our new range of transfer reels provide the ultimate
solution whilst not breaking the bank.
The static version includes:
• Fixed floor mounted reel which can be easily removed without tools within seconds!
• Built from a combination of high-quality steel and polyethylene it’s not only strong and durable but
lightweight and easy to handle
• Available as either hand cranked, geared hand cranked or electric versions, the
GH-VST1 range can be used for low pressure high flow environments (up to 300psi) with 1" to 1 1/2"
requirements. Our range of reels can support 10 - 50 metre lengths depending on the model chosen.
• Our electric version is not just an after-thought to an existing reel design but has been designed
specifically for the electric motor to be both concealed and chainless as part of the core product design.
Safer and more efficient
• Electric reels come with the option of a remote control or wired control system
• Easily Serviceable - all consumable and serviceable parts can be replaced on site with ease
• Upgradeable - as with all GrippaTank products, our hose reels can be updated to include roller
guides or be converted to electric at a later date
• Dimensions Hand and Gear Hand Cranked 562mm (w) x 430mm (d) x 450mm (h) / Electric
360mm (w) x 430mm (d) x 450mm (h)
• Tests have been carried out to warrant this product for 2 years return to base warranty