SLX 18 - 4 section telescopic carbon pole
Comes complete with FREE Super-Lite Brush®, Quick-LoQ Gooseneck*, 'All Season' Pole Hose & Connector**
- 100% Carbon Fibre Content in Extending Sections
- Base Handle Section has Outer Insulated Layer for Safety
- Extended length - 5.3m
- Closed Length - 1.49m
- Weight - 990g
- Handle Diameter - 31mm
- Insulated Handle Section has been tested to resist up to 5,000v with an average resistance of 3.2 GΩ
- Featuring the Patented Gardiner Smart Clamps - Patent Numbers - UK - GB2512390, Europe - SP2784335, China - ZL201310301256.1
- Click Here to view the Telescopic Pole User Guide .pdf - Please read before using these poles
*or instead, upgrade to selection of goosenecks as shown in drop down box
**please note that if no hose is selected then no connector will be sent, even if selected
***please note that if no brush is selected then no jets will be sent, even if selected
SLX 18 Carbon Pole
- Section Material - 100% Carbon Fibre on all extending sections
- Clamp Material - Dupont-Zytel® thermoplastic reinforced nylon
- Insulated matt finish handle section
- Top of pole has a No.1 size Gardiner Smart Clamp to connect to the Gardiner QuicK-LoQ gooseneck system
4 customer reviews
SLX 18 PoleBy Ed Windows November 15, 2017
I have to agree with all previous reviews and say that this is by far the best pole I have owned and I have had several over the years. What's particularly good is its durability. I've had mine now for 3.5 years and it's still going strong. A couple of the sections have small cracks at the bottom of them but it's still perfectly usable and the clamps have never needed replacing and still grip perfectly, which I think is amazing considering it's in constant use every work day! Also extremely light and pleasant to use, keeping fatigue to a minimum.
Overall, excellent value- I won't buy anything else!
SLX-18 featherweight technologyBy Stephen July 29, 2017
Speed and energy; Power to weight ratios.
These were the things Colin Chapman was preoccupied with during his life with Lotus. Lower weight with equal power will always be a winning formula.
Gardiner Pole Systems has developed a range of poles with great intelligence and similar principles.......
Well done. Also being modest on pricing and including needed accessories with each pole gives huge added value.
BrilliantBy Josh from JG Window Cleaning July 18, 2017
Used these poles for MANY years; we switched from the 18ft CLX to the 18ft SLX a couple of years ago and never looked back. Although more expensive, they are more durable, stiffer and the higher quality warrants the extra money.
We would HIGHLY recommend.
awesomeBy Steve December 23, 2015