- White Rubber Brush Bumper
- Protects the stock edges of a standard size (26cm) Super-Lite®, Compact, Ultimate™ or Xtreme™ brush, especially useful on historic or delicate windows
- Prevents stock edge wear for use on masonry window reveals
- Fits all standard Super-Lite, Compact, Ultimate & current Xtreme brushes (not old Xtreme, Sill or Wide Xtreme)
- Fitted and removed in seconds - will need to be stretched to fit brush. To make fitting easier, dip in hot water
- Can be glued on if required
- Weight 35g
3 customer reviews
OkBy Jeremy June 22, 2018
It's was great for the first few weeks but beginning to go at the corners. Would have expected it to last a little longer. I've found that some carefully placed duck tape has given the corners the extra padding and protected the bumper. I'd probably buy another one for future brushes but would pad it out a bit before using it first time.
Superb ProductBy SB April 20, 2015
Best poles and brushes on the market – you are also the only company on the planet that sell brush bumpers, great stuff. I’ve been looking for them for an age – superb products.
Brush BumperBy Scott February 12, 2015
This product is a brilliant idea for protecting your customers windows & property from damage showing that you do care if a customer asks you about damage. I have showed it to a worried customer " look I have a rubber bumper so there will be no damage". As far as I can see Gardiner are the only company that offer this type of product on the market today. My only slight issue would be that they are a little to thin & could be thicker or padded out on the sides & corners as this is were all the wear & tear is going to be, still 6 months + on they are still working well! 9/10