Gardiner Over-Spray™ for use with all Gardiner poles with QuicK-LoQ™ Goosenecks
Allows for quick and simple conversion of any pole to an internal spray system or any brush to an overhead rinsing brush
- Small Overspray for internal cleaning - Converts any pole into an indoor cleaning system when combined with the Quick-LoQ Easy-Shine adapter and a Vikan Easy-Shine kit. Can be used with a partially filled backpack or other sprayer
- Small Overspray Kit comprises the following: Overspray Mount, Small Overspray Jet Holder, 1x 100° Wide Fanjet, 6cm Jet Hose, John Guest 6/8mm Connector
- Large Overspray for rinsing over/under the brush - Ideal for solar panel, roof glass and commercial glass cleaning - can be used above or below the brush, depending on whether working from the ground or the roofline. Not suitable for domestic window cleaning
- Large Overspray Kit comprises the following: Overspray Mount, Large Overspray Jet Holder, 2x 50° Fanjets, Jet Hose & T Connector
- Internal-Cleaning Overspray Conversion Kit comprises the following: Vikan Easy-Shine Adapter, Overspray Mount, Small Overspray Jet Holder, 1x 100° Wide Fanjet, 6cm Jet Hose, John Guest 6/8mm Connector. Users will also need a pole, pole hose, Easy-Shine head and pad
Small Overspray for internal cleaning. When bought as part of one of the kits comes pre-fitted with a single central fanjet. When bought separately does not come with fanjet pre-fitted. This item will allow for quick misting of internal glass which can then be polished dry with a swivel microfibre mop head as shown in the first photo above.
Small Overspray has 3 optional jet mounting holes to allow for either pencil jets or fanjets to be fitted. This allows operators to use for internal cleaning, chemical spraying, centralised over/under brush spraying or whatever combination of jets and positions is required.
Large Overspray for external cleaning. When bought as part of a complete kit comes pre-fitted with twin fanjets in the outer positions to allow for effective over brush rinsing of solar panels or commercial glass panels – as shown in the short video. When bought as a separate part does not come pre-fitted with fanjets. Can be used over or under the brush to allow for working from the ground or from above on the roof-line.
Large Overspray has 7 optional jet mounting holes to allow for either pencil jets or fanjets to be fitted. This allows operators to use for over/under brush spraying using whatever combination or positioning of jets that is required.
Innovative Patent Office Registered Design - Design No. 4036337, 4036338, 4036339