- Pre-plumbed, wired, and tested.
- Suitable for 40-2000ppm.
- Automated Water Softener available
- 4 or 5 Stage Industrial RO Filtration
- Intelligent System Controller
- Auto Shutoff
- Auto Flush
- TDS and Filter Alerts
- Pressure Valve and Control
- Produces 90 - 1600 litres of pure water per hour.
- Flow Meter
- Automatic or manual refill operation option
- From £399.72
- For all technical infromation please call Grippatank on 0800 098 8407
GrippaMAX MIRA Crash Worthiness Test Information - The GrippaMAX Systems were tested at MIRA's high tech test facility in the UK. The test was carried out using the HyGe sled. Click here to find out more about Mira Crash Test Facilities
What is the difference between a HyGe sled test and a head on crash test? Both tests demonstrate the force that is generated by water inertia. In a head on crash test the crumple zones of the vehicle will absorb some of the energy created on impact. This means that the full force will not be transferred to the tank unit itself. The HyGe sled test is a 'bare' test and transfers the energy instantly to the tank unit and fixings, thus, giving a fuller understanding of the strength and capability of the tank and its fixings.
Should I be concerned about how I carry water in my vehicle? We don't believe in scaremongering, but do feel this is an important issue. At the end of the day, there is a key difference between carrying a solid load (i.e bricks or gravel) and water. This is because of the weight and movement of water. Water moves in a way that a solid load does not thus distributing weight to different parts of the vehicle at different times during your journey. The GrippaMAX Systems are designed to contain and control the water making it react more like a solid load. This is due to the high strength frame, plates and T-LOK Bolt System, twin structural tank baffles and honeycomb tank partitioning
Call GrippaTank now on 0800 098 8407 to discuss
- Designed by Gardiner and produced and installed by GrippaTank
- Twin baffle systems (Honeycomb and Moulded) ensure maximum stability during use and in an accident
- Unique T-LOK and Floor-Anchor systems ensure maximum security whilst fitting all vehicles - Patent Office Registered Design Number - 4029120
- All systems can be purchased as a DIY fitment or fitted 'On-Your-Drive' by a Certified Engineer
- Lowest centre of gravity of any crash-tested system on the market - installed height 610mm - Safe, Stable & Secure
- Total Footprint Size - 400 Litre: 970mm wide x 1080mm long - 650 Litre: 1090mm wide x 1400mm long