Replacement Items for: V2 V3 S2 Digital with TDS
To change your TDS probe follow this procedure.
- Loosen the gland dome by turning anti-clockwise
- Loosen the TDS bayonet cap by pushing down and turning anti-clockwise, remove and slide up the cable
- Unplug the internal blue connector by gently pulling cable and plug
- Plug the internal blue connector onto the 6 pins. Make sure the connector 'pips' are to the inside
- Without dislodging the connector, tighten the TDS cap by re-fitting bayonet, push down and turn clockwise
- Tighten the gland dome by turning clockwise.
If your TDS probe develops a problem check that:
- The probes are straight and not touching
- That the probes are clean and free from dirt
- That the internal connector is located securely
- That the gland is tight and the TDS cable is held securely.