High Quality Pole Hose
New Formulation - UK Manufactured
- Yellow dual-layer reinforced construction 9mm outer diameter 5mm inner diameter
- More flexible than standard PVC pole hose
- Uses reinforcement to cope with extra flexibility of this hose
- 55g per metre (36% heavier than standard pole hose)
Please note that if you are wanting to use this pole hose with our 8mm push-fit pole valve you will need to use these 8mm Stem to 6mm barb adapters
Please note that using this pole hose on the hose reel, instead of reel hose, will invalidate its warranty as it is not designed to cope with the extra abrasion, pressure and wear that reel hose can cope with.
- All of our hoses are manufactured under ISO 9001:2000 standards to ensure quality construction
- For use on water systems up to 55°C
plus 20% VAT
2 customer reviews
Excellent hose, hose of choice.By Captain Caveman December 05, 2017
Bought for my backpack on a trolley system and it's great. I use 2 separate hoses for my bungalow round and for my houses round for over a year - hose is excellent, very flexible and even in winter when the cold slowly makes it more rigid, it's flexible enough not to give me any problems. My max working height is about 22 - 25 ft so the extra weight over non-reinforced hose is not noticeable.
Replacement Flexible Reinforced Yellow PVC Pole Hose PackBy Tuffers November 14, 2016
I rigged my pole with the Gardiner's reinforced pole hose. You have to use JG barbed inserts with this hose.
The first job this morning it got its first run out and boy is it good!! It has a kind of rubbery workability, it's lovely and soft, lays flat and has kinkability.
If you want a no nonsense pole hose then this is for you. Being reinforced I think it will last you a while too!"