Gardiner Over-Spray™ for use with all Gardiner poles with QuicK-LoQ™ Goosenecks
Allows for quick and simple conversion of any pole to an internal spray system or any brush to an overhead rinsing brush
- Small Overspray for internal cleaning - Converts any pole into an indoor cleaning system when combined with the Quick-LoQ Easy-Shine adapter and a Vikan Easy-Shine kit. Can be used with a partially filled backpack or other sprayer
- Small Overspray Kit comprises the following: Overspray Mount, Small Overspray Jet Holder, 1x 100° Wide Fanjet, 6cm Jet Hose, John Guest 6/8mm Connector
- Large Overspray for rinsing over/under the brush - Ideal for solar panel, roof glass and commercial glass cleaning - can be used above or below the brush, depending on whether working from the ground or the roofline. Not suitable for domestic window cleaning
- Large Overspray Kit comprises the following: Overspray Mount, Large Overspray Jet Holder, 2x 50° Fanjets, Jet Hose & T Connector
- Internal-Cleaning Overspray Conversion Kit comprises the following: Vikan Easy-Shine Adapter, Overspray Mount, Small Overspray Jet Holder, 1x 100° Wide Fanjet, 6cm Jet Hose, John Guest 6/8mm Connector. Users will also need a pole, pole hose, Easy-Shine head and pad
Small Overspray for internal cleaning. When bought as part of one of the kits comes pre-fitted with a single central fanjet. When bought separately does not come with fanjet pre-fitted. This item will allow for quick misting of internal glass which can then be polished dry with a swivel microfibre mop head as shown in the first photo above.
Small Overspray has 3 optional jet mounting holes to allow for either pencil jets or fanjets to be fitted. This allows operators to use for internal cleaning, chemical spraying, centralised over/under brush spraying or whatever combination of jets and positions is required.
Large Overspray for external cleaning. When bought as part of a complete kit comes pre-fitted with twin fanjets in the outer positions to allow for effective over brush rinsing of solar panels or commercial glass panels – as shown in the short video. When bought as a separate part does not come pre-fitted with fanjets. Can be used over or under the brush to allow for working from the ground or from above on the roof-line.
Large Overspray has 7 optional jet mounting holes to allow for either pencil jets or fanjets to be fitted. This allows operators to use for over/under brush spraying using whatever combination or positioning of jets that is required.
Innovative Patent Office Registered Design - Design No. 4036337, 4036338, 4036339
1 customer reviews
Awesome bit of kitBy Daniel-DMA Window Cleaning January 23, 2018
After months of use I wouldn’t be without my overspray kit. The rinse area is great for cutting down your rinsing time with the 50 degree fan jets and works wonders on both pvc and glass, and with the option of having the spray hit above the brush means that if used correctly, rinsing on the glass at height becomes a lot easier and a lot more effective.
What would be nice is if this kit would come with the option of being supplied with the 100 degree fan jets for even more coverage.